Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) Fundamentals
Discover the latest dimensioning and tolerancing tools. Identify the major pitfalls of traditional coordinate tolerancing and how they may be overcome by using geometric tolerancing. Starting with your basic blueprint knowledge, you can learn the symbols, terminology, and rules of geometric tolerancing.
Who Should Attend
Prerequisite: Advanced experience with blueprint reading
- Formulate a working definition of GD&T
- Gain an understanding of the GD&T symbols
- Develop an understanding of the GD&T terminology
- Develop awareness of the GD&T hierarchy
- Realize economic efficiency as GD&T concepts are applied
Obtain background knowledge concerning functional dimensioning, part datum selection, and reduction in GD&T product costs. The instructor will also discuss profiling, and tolerancing and gaging, providing dozens of time-saving and cost-saving tips.
- Apply GD&T to your own parts
- Allow GD&T to become more usable and reduce product cost
- Improve datum selection
- Create robust designs
Please call (814) 375-4715 if you are having trouble with the online registration.