For more information, contact Continuing Education at 814-375-4772 or email [email protected].
Review programs are designed for the practicing engineer who plans to take the Professional Engineer Examination in order to become registered as a professional engineer in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Review sessions include three phases of engineering covered by the examination. Development of problem-solving skills is emphasized, and questions from past examinations are carefully examined.
Exam Reviews that are offered:
- Fundamentals of Engineering Exam Review, Civil
- Fundamentals of Engineering Exam Review, Mechanical
- Mechanical Engineering PE Exam Review
- Civil Engineering PE Exam Review
Why Become a Licensed Professional Engineer?
- Demonstrate the highest levels of dedication and professionalism in their field
- Increase earning potential by as much as 27 percent as compared to non-licensed colleagues
- Qualify to perform engineering consulting in all 50 states. May help maintain employment in times of restructuring, downsizing, and outsourcing.
This FE Review course will prepare students for the Mechanical FE exam.
Cancellations and refunds
Payment is due upon registration. Full refunds will be made only if a cancellation request is received at least one week prior to the first day of the course(s). If cancellation request is received less than one week before the first day of the course(s), a $25 cancellation fee will apply. No refunds will be given for withdrawal requests after the course start date. The University reserves the right to cancel course selections. If the course is cancelled, the student will be issued a full refund.
PE Exams - Application deadlines are July 1 & December 1.
FE Exams - Offered year round at Pearson VUE test centers. Can register anytime. No deadlines.