The Honors Scholar Program
The DuBois Campus Honors Scholar Program provides opportunities for students who excel academically to participate in specialized courses and opportunities, allowing them to engage at a higher level. Honors Scholars also have additional benefits and requirements, above and beyond the general Honors Program.
All current students are welcome to apply at the beginning of the fall semester.
The mission of the Penn State DuBois Honors Scholar and Honors Program is to promote:
- Achieving academic excellence with integrity
- Building a global perspective, and
- Creating opportunities for leadership and civic engagement.
- To educate individuals who will have an important and ethical influence in the world; affecting academic, professional, civic, social, and business outcomes.
- To improve educational practice and to be recognized as a leading force in honors education nationwide.
For more information on the programs, please contact Emily Thomas, Certified Wildlife Biologist, Lecturer in Wildlife Technology at [email protected], 814-375-4746 or Evelyn Wamboye, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Business and Economics at [email protected], 814-375-4856.
**Note: The Delta Mu Sigma Honor Society is a student club at Penn State DuBois. For information on Delta Mu Sigma, please contact Prof. Anthony Vallone, [email protected].