Congratulations and thank you for considering becoming a member of the Penn State DuBois Honors Program!
As you embark on your educational journey, consider the following benefits of becoming an active Honors Scholar, in addition to the Honors Program benefits listed below:
- All scholars entering in their first year will receive an annual scholarship, renewable for up to two or four years of undergraduate education at Penn State DuBois. The scholarship is ONLY for attendance at Penn State DuBois, renewable up to two years for those in a two year program (including 2+2); up to four years for those enrolled in a Penn State DuBois baccalaureate program.
- Scholars receive supplemental funding toward required travel and research experiences
- Students transitioning to University Park are well prepared to apply for Schreyer's Honors College (learn more here)
Benefits of becoming a member of the Honors Program:
- Academic enrichment through designated Honors courses, leadership and seminar courses, and research placement
- Opportunity to travel with an annual exclusive Honors Program international trip
- Opportunity to apply for grant funding for travel abroad, research, and conference presentations
- Priority registration for classes
- Use of the Fairman House, a dedicated space for Honors Program students to work, study, and gather
- The distinct honor of graduating with honors cords and honors courses noted on your transcript