Student Health Services
Student Health Services provides quality health care, wellness programming, and counseling and psychological services to Penn State DuBois students. Our goal is to help enhance students' physical and mental health as well as assess and treat illness and injury. All students registered for the current semester are eligible for services.
The following health services are offered free to all Penn State DuBois students:
- Routine health services for minor illnesses and injuries
- Referral to the campus physician or to family doctor for primary medical care for serious injuries and acute illnesses
- Mental health counseling services
- Referral and liaison services with outside health agencies
- Health history forms/information-as-required for admission and registration to Penn State University
- Rest area for ill students
- Information programs relating to health, drugs, weight control, stress, smoking, mental health, family planning, contraception, sexually transmitted diseases, and health counseling, etc.
- Health Screenings
- Free literature, including information brochures on various health issues
All student health records are confidential. No information may be released without the written consent of a student.
- Call the 24/7 Crisis Line at 1(877) 229-6400
- Text the 24/7 Crisis Text Line:: Text "LIONS" to 741741
- Call the Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386
- Link for more information on Trevor Chat and Trevor Text
Penn State requires that all incoming undergraduate and graduate students be immunized against measles, mumps, and rubella. All Students must submit proof of immunizations prior to their arrival on campus. Additionally, the University strongly urges all students to be immunized against COVID-19 (primary series and booster).
To submit: log into myUHS using your Penn State access credentials, and upload image files of your official immunization records and, if applicable, any positive antibody titer blood test results. Problems? Contact University Park by calling (814) 863-1975 or email [email protected].
For additional immunization information and submission requirements, go to the Immunization Compliance web page.
Health Insurance Advocate
All students must submit health insurance information annually AFTER enrolling in classes. Log on to Lion Path (lionpath.psu.edu) select 'My information', then 'Health Insurance' from the menu on the right. Provide policy details using the information found on your health insurance card.
For additional information on immunization requirements, waiver forms and submission instructions please visit:
How to contact
The Student Insurance Advocate is stationed in the Student Health Center on the University Park campus but will travel periodically to the Commonwealth Campuses to provide support. Commonwealth Campus students can consult with the Student Insurance Advocate via video chat, email or phone call. Individual students, families, faculty/staff or student groups can schedule a time to talk with the Student Insurance Advocate by emailing [email protected] or calling 814-865-7467. The Advocate is also available to schedule a face-to-face, or video/zoom appointment.