We understand our students, faculty, staff, and the community have questions about how the campus will handle remote operations over the next several weeks in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. Please review the information below and the tabs on the left rail.
Important General Information:
- The Lion's Den will remain closed until on-campus classes resume.
- Visitors to campus:
- All Continuing and Community Education Classes during this time-frame have been canceled, postponed, or moved to remote instruction. Additional CE questions can be directed to:
- (814) 375-4715
In the midst of all of the talk about COVID-19 it can be easy to forget to complete your Census information. A few items to remember:
- Your HOUSEHOLD should have received information on completing the Census
- Only 1 person in your house needs to complete it for ALL people living there.
- You will report information where you will be or are living on April 1
- Visit the official Census website for more information