CAREER SERVICES FOR ALUMNI
Available to you at any time, from any campus!
Congratulations Penn State DuBois graduate!
We want to know more about your plans as you begin life after Penn State. Please take a few minutes to complete a very brief survey at the link below to let us know if you're entering the job market, continuing your education, or doing something else. By answering these questions, you'll help to enhance the experiences of current and future Penn Staters.
NOTE TO GRADUATES: The survey link associated with your graduation is open for 6 months after you graduate. Update early and often to share your successes.
SERVICES (in-person or online):
When looking for a job:
- The job search, job offers & negotiation
- Resume and cover letter writing and review
- Interviewing skills and portfolio preparation
When applying to graduate school:
- The graduate school search and test preparation
- Application assistance, including writing the personal statement or essay
When unsure of your career choice:
- Career and personal exploration and assessments
- Nittany Lion Careers (nittanylioncareers.psu.edu): the premier job site bringing together Penn State alumni and the employers seeking to hire them. Connect with employers looking for your talent and skills, apply to job postings, see what career events are coming up, and more.
- Career Fairs (https://studentaffairs.psu.edu/career/fairs):
- Penn State DuBois Career Fair: Cancelled
- UP Fall Career Days: September 13-16 2022
- LionLink (alumni.psu.edu/lionlink): a LinkedIn-style networking program exclusive to Penn Staters, where you can connect with alumni who can answer your career questions, provide valuable insights and facilitate formal and informal mentoring opportunities. LionLink also offers resources including prerecorded webinars on job search topics, tips on effective networking, and articles about résumé writing, cover letters, graduate school applications, and more.
- Penn State Alumni Career Services: Offer job search webinars and tune-up, Nittany Networking events, career coaching, professional document review, and mock interviewing. Services are available to all alumni regardless of location. Some services require membership in the Penn State Alumni Association.
102 Bank of America Career Services Center
University Park, PA 16802
E-mail: [email protected]
Website: Alumni Career Services
We also encourage you to participate with our office as an employer throughout the year in our networking events, employer panels, alumni mentoring program, or as a featured alumni in our highlights and newsletters. All alumni can utilize Nittany Lion Careers for FREE to post opportunities for future graduates, as an employer.