- General Services- relating to Policies, Floating Permits, Travel, Purchasing, Hospitality, Telecommunications, Bernreuter (Emergency Loans), Payroll and Timecard Information, Copy Machines, Outside Organization Room Reservations, Credit Union Information, etc.
- Human Resource relating to Employment, Training, Payroll, Benefits, Policies, Provider Directories, Guidelines, Holidays, Vacation, Sick Leave, Retirement, New Employee Information, Staff Advisory Committee, etc.
- Campus Budgets which is also a part of Business Services is located in the upstairs portion of the Symmco House.
Business Service House
- Police Services- relating to Police Services, Policies, Parking, etc.
- Maintenance / Janitorial - Office of Physical Plant, Maintenance Requests, Procedures, Schedules, Notices, etc.
- The Finance (Bursar's) Office which is part of Business Services is located in the One Stop area of DEF Building, Room 214.
- We offer support in the areas of semester bill instruction, tuition/payment information, due dates, payment plans, refund policies, tax credit and all student account information.
- Hiller Lobby area which is also in the upstairs portion of the building is where staff and faculty mailboxes are located, copy machines, postage machines, etc.