Recruit qualified Penn State interns and graduates. It's easy!
Penn State is the #1 overall institution of higher education for producing the best prepared, most well-rounded graduates who are most able to succeed once hired, according to a Wall Street Journal survey released in September, 2013.
Offer students an opportunity to gain job experience with your company by providing internships to Penn State students. You can provide volunteer, paid or for credit internships, or a combination of the above.
TO OFFER AN INTERNSHIP:
- Contact Anna at [email protected] or (814)372-3015
- Complete the internship application form we send you in order to be listed on our website and in our booklets.
- Wait for students to contact you when they are interested in an internship with your company.
THE PAWS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Interested in keeping the same qualified intern for multiple years? Become a part of the PAWS Internship Program which gives qualified students the opportunity to learn from industry early on in their academic careers. Contact Anna for more information. For more information, click here.
Post your jobs with us as well. Many of our students want to remain local. By posting your jobs with us our students will have more local opportunity and you will obtain wonderful Penn State graduates to work for you!
TO POST JOBS: REGISTER NOW ON NITTANY LION CAREER NETWORK . . . IT'S FREE
- Go to https://psu-consortia-csm.symplicity.com/employers
- Register for an account with Nittany Lion Career Network
- Once you are registered . . post your jobs and internships
- Email [email protected] with a job description so we can make students aware of the openings via weekly email & blasts
Career Services Coordinator
102 Hiller Building
Phone: (814) 372-3015
Email: [email protected]