1 College Place
DuBois, PA 15801
Pronunciation: (loo anne dee my)
Ms. Demi Delbrugge has been the program director for the OTA Program since 1999. She is an instructor for both freshmen and sophomore OTA students, is the academic advisor to all freshmen students, is the OT Club advisor, and is chairman of the OT Advisory Board. She has served on campus and university level committees, is a member of the Pennsylvania Occupational Therapy Association, American Occupational Therapy Association, and World Federation of Occupational Therapists.
- Recipient of the Jack P. Royer Active and Collaborative Learning Award, 2019
- Recipient of the DEF Educator of the Year Award, 2019
- Recipient of the George W. Atherton Award for Excellence in Teaching, 2015
- Recipient of the Pennsylvania State University's Undergraduate Program Leadership Award, 2014
- Recipient of the Club Advisor of the Year, Penn State DuBois, 2013-2014, 2017-2018
- Recipient of the Sandra L. Gleason Award for Faculty Enhancement, 2013
Certified Event Coordinator and Technician for CarFit (AOTA, AAA, AARP); Certified instructor for Fall Stop: MoveStrong (FallStop:MoveStrong, Inc.) responsible for teaching courses in occupational therapy including first year introductory courses; assistive technology & adaptations, documentation, and physical disabilities; continuing education instructor for Nursing
Waryoba, D.R., Demi, L., & Fatula, A. (2016). A case study of interprofessional collaboration between engineering and health sciences studens at Penn State DuBois. IEEE Integrated STEM Education. 43-49: DOI:10.1109/ISECon.2016.7457552.
BS, Rehabilitation Education - Indiana University of Pennsylvania
MS, Occupational Therapy - Virginia Commonwealth University - Medical College of Virginia