WHAT IS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY?
Information Technology offers both broad organizational problem-solving skills and in-depth knowledge in current in-demand technical skills. Using technology to leverage organizational resources and address organizational challenges are at the forefront of the B.S. degree in Information Technology. The program includes required and optional courses in cybersecurity, databases, computer programming, project management, security and risk analysis, networking, web design and development, application development, and systems analysis. This broad base of skills is ideally suited for entry-level positions in all the above content areas.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS PROGRAM IF...
- You enjoy technology and working with others to build solutions.
- You want to create high-tech solutions to organizational and societal challenges.
- You are interested in application development and programming.
- You are interested in improving computer systems and enhancing their safety for individuals and corporations.
- You want to leverage current and emerging technologies to improve business processes.