Penn State DuBois Honors Scholar Application for Fall 2021.
The application window for Fall 2021 is August 1, 2020 - December 4, 2020.
Please complete and send in all application materials so that we receive them by Friday, December 4, 2021. We will contact students selected for further consideration in December to schedule in-person interviews. All students will be notified of their status in the Program by January 29, 2021.
- Apply to Penn State DuBois online: https://www.admissions.psu.edu/MyPennState/index.cfm/login/index
- Completely fill out the optional sections of the Penn State Application titled Personal Activities and Personal Statement. In your Personal Statement include why you think you would be a valuable addition to the Honors Scholar Program. We will be thoroughly evaluating your responses in those sections.
- Forward your high school transcripts and any test scores (SAT, ACT, etc.) to the University.
- Respond to both parts of the essay question below.
- Provide one letter of recommendation from a non-family member who is able to fully support your application to the Penn State DuBois Honors Scholar Program.
We are able to access the information from steps 1, 2 and 3 online. Please complete your essay responses below. Have your reference directly email a letter of recommendation to:
Ms. Melissa Duttry, Director of Enrollment Services