We are excited to offer in-person, scheduled visits again. Please visit Penn State DuBois On Campus Visits to schedule your appointment.
Although in-person visits will give you the best experience, virtual meetings are also available and we would love to connect with you! To schedule an virtual meeting with an admissions counselor, please call (814) 375-4720.
- Prospective students must register for a visit in advance; REGISTER HERE or Call (814) 375-4720.
- All appointments will be limited to a total of four guests at all times (prospective student plus three guests).
- Walk-in visitors are not permitted at this time.
- Park in the DEF Parking lot in the visitor or staff spaces.
- Call (814) 375-4720 to announce your arrival and gain entrance to the DEF Building.
- Be prepared with your Campus Visit Acknowledgment form as noted below. If you do not have your form, please let the Admissions staff know and we will provide you with one to complete.
We take the safety of our students, staff, and faculty seriously and ask all to please read the following restrictions before requesting an appointment.
- You will be required to complete a Campus Visit Acknowledgement form and bring it with you on the day of your visit. For registrants under the age of 18, the form must be signed by the parent/guardian who will accompany you.
- The campus tour will be led by a staff member or Lion Ambassador while following all University and CDC guidelines. All visitors, students, and staff are required to wear a face mask and maintain social distancing while on campus. If you, or anyone in your party are unable to wear a face mask, we are happy to accommodate you with a virtual visit.
- If you, ore anyone in your party becomes ill, you must contact the campus to cancel your visit. We will be happy to reschedule your visit for a later date. Penn State DuBois Admissions (814) 375-4720 or [email protected]
- Penn State may postpone or cancel your visit for any reason for the safety of our guests, students, and staff. You will be notified if your visit is canceled.
- Any student under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All guests must be listed on the registration form.
- No more than 3 guests may accompany the student.