Penn State DuBois encourages Virtual Visits and Virtual Appointments with an admissions counselor whenever possible, for the safety of our prospective students and guests, as well as our students, faculty, and staff.
Virtual visits allow students and families to meet with an admissions staffer, via Zoom, to learn more about the campus' offerings and to get questions answered in a small, group setting.
We are pleased to offer limited on-campus visits on the following Fridays:
- November 6 at 9:00 am; 10:30 am; 12:00 pm; 1:30 pm; 3:00 pm
- November 13 at 9:00 am; 10:30 am; 12:00 pm; 1:30 pm; 3:00 pm
- November 20 at 9:00 am; 10:30 am; 12:00 pm; 1:30 pm; 3:00 pm
- December 4 at 9:00 am; 10:30 am; 12:00 pm; 1:30 pm; 3:00 pm
- Prospective students must register for a visit in advance; REGISTER HERE or Call (814) 375-4720.
- All appointments will be limited to a total of four guests at all times (prospecitve student plus three guests).
- Walk-in visitors are not permitted at this time.
- Park in the DEF Parking lot in the visitor or staff spaces.
- Call (814) 375-4720 to announce your arrival and gain entrance to the DEF Building.
- Be prepared with your Campus Visit Acknowedgment form as noted below. If you do not have your form, please let the Admissions staff know and we will provide you with one to complete.
We take the safety of our students, staff, and faculty seriously and ask all to please read the following restrictions before requesting an appointment.
- You will be required to complete a Campus Visit Acknowledgement form and bring it with you on the day of your visit. For registrants under the age of 18, the form must be signed by the parent/guardian who will accompany you.
- The campus tour will be led by a staff member or Lion Ambassador while following all University and CDC guidelines. All visitors, students, and staff are required to wear a face mask and maintain social distancing while on campus. If you, or anyone in your party are unable to wear a face mask, we are happy to accommodate you with a virtual visit.
- Due to the guidelines issued by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, campuses will not be able to accommodate guests from states with high COVID-19 rates, as designated by the PA Department of Health. Any Pennsylvania resident who has traveled within the past 14 days to one of the high-risk states listed will be unable to schedule a visit until you have returned and remained in Pennsylvania for 14 days.
- If you, ore anyone in your party becomes ill, you must contact the campus to cancel your visit. We will be happy to reschedule your visit for a later date. Penn State DuBois Admissions (814) 375-4720 or [email protected]
- Penn State may postpone or cancel your visit for any reason for the safety of our guests, students, and staff. You will be notified if your visit is canceled.
- Any student under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All guests must be listed on the registion form.
- No more than 3 guests may accompany the student.