- Remote Instruction Resource
- Zoom Room Learning Information
- Creating your personal zoom room
- Kaltura Learning Information
- Learning Paths For Many PSU Applications
- Remote Teaching for Faculty
- Teams Channel for DuBois Faculty
- Share and Collaborate with Microsoft Teams
Access our open Canvas course to read and learn about a variety of relevant topics, like:
- What online learning is like for your advisees
- How to advise at a distance
- Canned responses for common advising messages
- How to ensure you have the business tools you need if working remotely
- As part of Penn State's health insurance, employees have access to Teladoc, a simple way to get the care you need with the convenience you want.
- Visit Teladoc and create an account.
- Penn State also has an employee assistance program, available 24/7.
- If you already have an account, visit here for assistance.
- If you do not have an account, visit here for additional instructions.
HOW TO FORWARD YOUR OFFICE PHONE:
On your phone:
- Press the [Forward all] soft key below your phone's screen. (You'll hear two beeps.)
- Dial the extension or external number to which you want your calls forwarded (just as you would normally dial it from your phone, including the '8' in front of an external number; you'll hear a beep and see a confirmation message on your display). (Note that you can also press a pre-programmed speed dial button in place dialing the number).
- Press the [Forward off] soft key below your phone's screen. (You'll hear a beep.)
From the portal:
- Go to https://my.voip.psu.edu. (You'll be prompted to log in with your Penn State AccessID and Password.) (If you are off-campus you need to connect to the VPN to get to this webpage.)
- Click on Your Phone Settings. (If you do not need a phone under “Your Phone Settings” please contact [email protected] )
- Click on Call Forwarding.
- Check the box below your phone extension.
- Select from the pull-down or Type the extension or external number to which you want your calls forwarded (just as you would normally dial it from your phone, including the '8' in front of an external number)
- Click on [Save].
- Perform steps 1-3 immediately above.
- Un-check the box below your phone extension.
- Click on [Save].