Center for Undergraduate Excellence (CUE)
Tutoring will be available online via zoom with their regularly scheduled hours
- Monday - Thursday | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Fridays | 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
- To join the zoom room, https://psu.zoom.us/j/817722646
- Call (814) 372-3037 with additional questions
Disability Services and CUE questions:
- (814) 372-3037
- [email protected]
PENN STATE LEARNING: Study Smarter Online Workshop
- Register in advance for this workshop using your PSU Email
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- How can you better monitor your learning so that you don’t waste time and effort on ineffective study strategies?
- This workshop presents research based evidence that metacognition (awareness of how you learn and the predictable effects of the related choices you make) can help you successfully transition to the demands of college-level courses.
- Strategies to be a more effective online learner are included.