|Class:||Conversational / Business German|
|Delivery:||Online via Zoom|
|Dates:||Mondays March 6 - May 8, 2023|
|Times:||6:00 pm - 7:30 pm|
|Register:||Register for Conversational / Business German|
This introductory course will provide a language overview and teach greetings and introductions, letters and numbers, important cultural phrases and other student requested German words. This class will also introduce students to the German culture, customs and traditions. Designed to help those doing business with German companies or those wanting to travel to Germany, this class will also be enjoyable for those just wanting to learn more about German culture and gain knowledge of their heritage.
Students will learn polite phrases such as please, thank you and you’re welcome. Students will also learn important phrases for traveling, asking directions and how to read road signs. Our instructor will utilize small groups, presentations and role playing as ways to teach students what they need to know about communicating with German friends and colleagues.
Act 48 Approved - Students must attend all 15 hours of the training to qualify for Act 48 credits and/or receive a certificate of completion.
Overall Student Goals:
- Learn, recognize and reproduce important German phrases.
- Develop knowledge that will help you travel comfortably in Germany.
- Develop knowledge and skills that will help you do business with German companies.
- Develop a better understanding of German culture and traditions.
This class is designed for:
- Those planning a trip to Germany
- Those doing business with German companies
- Those wanting to learn more about their heritage