- Notify your instructor at least four days prior to EACH test/quiz that you wish to take the exam with the Office for Student Disability Resources
- Notify the Office for Student Disability Resources at least four days prior to EACH test/quiz that you wish to take the exam through OSDR, stating the name of the class, time, date, professor
- If schedule changes, notify OSDR immediately
- You will be notified, by e-mail, at least two days before your scheduled exam, verifying the course, date, time, and room location.
Procedures for Day of Exam
- Leave all books, notes, backpacks, cell phones, pagers, etc. with proctor. You may only use the materials the instructor has given written permission to use.
- Call OSDR if you are going to be late for a test or quiz, at 372-3037. If it is a legitimate reason, no time will be deducted from your testing time.
- If you experience any problems, notify the proctor immediately.
- Please complete the Proctor Evaluation Form included with your testing packet. Your feedback is strictly confidential and ensures that your needs and accommodations are being met.
- Notify OSDR of any problems or concerns you have.