Recent Penn State DuBois Softball Accomplishments:
- 2018/2019 - Bid to the USCAA Small College World Series National Championships
- 2018/2019 - PSUAC Conference Tournament Runner-up
- PSUAC: Academic All Conference - 9 players, First Team - 1 player, Honorable Mention - 3 players
- USCAA: Academic All-American - 3 players, Second Team All-American - 1 player
- Penn State DuBois Softball coaching staff and players will host the fall 2019 softball clinic at Heindl Field in DuBois PA.
- The Penn State DuBois softball clinic is designed to help players develop proper pitching, fielding, catching, base running, and hitting mechanics to succeed at any level. Our hope is not only to develop better players but also to instill the discipline, respect, hard work and self-worth values which are threaded throughout the softball philosophy.
The participant should bring softball equipment such as glove, bat, and batting helmet (if they have one).
Date: TBD Saturday in October 2020 (Rain date: Sunday, TBD)
Location: Heindl Field, DuBois City Park, DuBois, PA
Time: 1:00 PM to 5:00 pm (registration begins at noon)
Ages: 6-14 Tentative
Fee: $ 50 Tentative
Registration links coming soon!
- Parents are welcome to stay and watch the clinic
- No metal cleats
- No sunflower seeds
- *15% discount off each registration for 2 or more in same family. COUPON CODE is unique, one per family. To receive the COUPON CODE please call 375-4715.
Quick and Easy Registration Process:
After choosing your course and clicking on "Register Here" you will be directed to the non-credit registration page.
If you're registering for a course for yourself:
- Create an account for yourself, you will be given a Username and Password.
- Log in as "Existing User" with that username and password.
- Add the course to your cart and continue to checkout.
If you're registering for someone else (employee or family member):
- Create an account for that person, you then will be given a User name and Password for them.
- Log in as "Existing User" with their username and password.
- Add the course to your cart and continue to check out.
Payment methods are American Express, Mastercard, Visa, and Discover.
After checkout you will receive details about the class, payment receipt, confirmation of registration.
Questions about online registration, payments, or online help contact:
Penn State DuBois Community & Continuing Education
Phone: (814) 375-4715
E-mail: [email protected]