Penn State's 2+2 Plan at the DuBois Campus
Start and Finish at DuBois, or Finish at University Park or any Penn State Campus, including World CampusSome students choose to remain at one campus for all four years, while other students spend their first two years or few semesters at one campus and transition to another for the remainder to finish their degree. To transition between campuses, the only requirement is that you meet the entrance to major requirements for your selected major. The vast majority of our majors can be completed in this fashion. It’s the most common path to a Penn State degree--about 60% of Penn State students opt for this path in a typical year.
The 2+2 Plan has many advantages:
- For some students, the transition from high school to college is made smoother by attending another campus other than University Park, especially one close to your home where you could save money from housing costs and fees.
- Getting to know the differences between a high school and college classroom environment, instructor expectations, and even the way technology is used in learning can be less daunting.
- For others, opportunities for involvement in campus life activities, getting to meet new people, and taking on leadership roles in student organizations are still possible at every Penn State campus.
- Students also report establishing productive and lasting working relationships with our faculty and professors at every campus.
Your degree says "Penn State"
For more information about the "2+2" Plan at DuBois
Holli Lashinsky or Garrett Roen
- Admissions Home
- Academic Programs
- Adult Learners
- Apply to Penn State
- Course Catalog
- Course Schedule
- Financial Aid
- First Year Students
- International Students
- Programs for High School Students (Jump Start)
- Rebate Program - Free Money
- Request Information
- Transfer Students
- Tuition and Costs
- Undergraduate Admissions at University Park
- Visit Us
- Where to Live
- 2+2 Plan